Use your touch screen to rotate and zoom around 29 interactive structures. Discover how each brain region functions, what happens when it is injured, and how it is involved in mental illness. Each detailed structure comes with information on functions, disorders, brain damage, case studies, and links to modern research
Broca’s Voice is designed to facilitate conversation for individuals who have difficulty with oral communication. Many devices exist that employ text-to-speech technology – they allow the user to type a word and a computer recognizes that word and speaks it aloud. This program is different. Broca’s Voice allows the user to input English sounds instead of letters. The developers of this program feel that this type of input has two significant advantages:
1) Most English words are composed of far fewer sounds than they are of letters. This suggests that it would take less time to enter sounds into a computer than it would to enter letters, reducing the amount of time the user spends typing.
2) Communication with most text-to-speech software requires that the user enter the entire word – or even the entire sentence – before any speech begins to be transmitted to the listener. After all – the computer must recognize the word before it begins to speak! We have noticed that this can become quite frustrating for the speech-disabled.
Unlike any other quiz game you’ve played, Brain Trainer Quiz tests not just your knowledge, but also your memory and powers of observation. Featuring hundreds of professionally written questions, across many subjects, this quiz aims to improve all of your mental abilities.
TapToTalk makes communication fun, like another “game” on this cool device. Just tap a picture and TapToTalk speaks. Each picture can lead to another screen of pictures.
This game has been designed to help you train your ability to recognize misspelled words. The user’s objective is to identify typos as fast as possible. For each error, a penalty of 5 seconds is added to the total time. At the end of each round, the user is given the possibility of reviewing his or her results.
Verbally is an easy-to-use, comprehensive Augmentative and Alternative Communication (AAC) app for the iPad. Verbally brings speech to those without and enables real conversation with its simple, intuitive design. Just tap in what you want to say and Verbally speaks for you. Premium Features available with an in-app purchase.
Designed for people with aphasia, an impairment in the ability to use language, SmallTalk Aphasia provides a vocabulary of pictures and videos that talk in a natural human voice.
Developed from the concept that everyone should have a voice, Locabulary is a groundbreaking communication app designed for users of all types for the iPhone and iPod Touch. The intuitive interface uses the iPhone to communicate words, phrases, and sentences. Locabulary can be used for fun, everyday correspondence, teaching, or as a vital communication device for individuals who have difficulty speaking due to autism, brain injury, stroke, laryngeal cancer, or other conditions that affect speech.
Thanks for making AutoVerbal the #1 iPad & #2 iPhone Medical app!* AutoVerbal is the Elegant & Affordable AAC alternative! Now even better! You asked, we answered! CUSTOM PHOTOS, Male & Female voices & 3 ways to speak: (1) 100’s of built-in phrases in over a dozen categories (2) Program several buttons to speak your CUSTOM message
– MyTalkTools Mobile Lite is a fully-functional version of MyTalk Mobile with 20 cell capacity, using one, two or more boards.
– Using MyTalkTools Mobile Lite, gain comfort with the Mobile App and MyTalk Workspace, our online board building tool.
– With Lite, experience the ultimate in customizable communications!
– Your download provides permanent access to MyTalk Mobile Lite, totally stand alone software, plus a 30 day trial of our optional MyTalk Workspace.
– Together, they represent a major breakthrough in augmentative, alternative communications (AAC) by making it easy to customize how you communicate through a variety of images, pictures, symbols, video (for modeling & social stories) basic TTS and digital audio files including human voice.
– If MyTalk Mobile Lite provides the right solutions, but you want increased capacity, consider MyTalk Mobile. Many will only need the 20 cells of Lite. Consider it our gift.
Create dynamic visual schedules, storyboards, communication boards, routines, flash cards, choice boards, speech cards, and more, with custom audio recorded by you, or text-to-speech. Use your own real world pictures, Google image search, or over 10,000 included SymbolStix. Two types of boards: 4×10 grid or task completion showing a picture at a time with checkmark and do not symbols to help transitions.
Proloquo2Go® is a full-featured augmentative and alternative communication (AAC) solution for people who have difficulty speaking. Proloquo2Go provides natural sounding Text to Speech voices, a high resolution library of over 14,000 symbols, powerful automatic conjugations, two researched-based vocabulary organization.
TapSpeak Sequence for iPad revolutionizes how parents, speech therapists, vision therapists, schools, and institutions create and use message sequences to help disabled children learn to communicate. Use TapSpeak Sequence instead of sequential message switches to record and customize messages without losing any previously recorded sequences.